Installation—Nissan Titan XD
1. Install the FASS wire harness. Connect the FASS harness to positive and negative battery terminals, mount the relay, place the key-on signal wire into the fuse panel, and route the FASS harness along the frame rail to the FASS mounting location.
2. Drain and remove the OEM fuel filter housing and debris shield.
3. Drain and remove the fuel from the fuel tank. Remove the fuel tank module locking ring and remove the fuel tank module.
4. Remove the OEM convoluted tubing from the fuel tank module and discard.
5. Mark and drill the fuel tank module for the FASS bulk-head fitting. Be sure to remove all plastic burrs.
6. Install the quick connect fitting on the factory suction line; this will now be used for the FASS return. Install the FASS bulkhead fitting with the combination of supplied suction fittings and O-Ring. Be sure to apply red LocTite on the bulkhead fitting threads.