Transfer Flow has introduced a 50-gallon high-capacity midship replacement tank for 2018–19 Ford F-150 Power Stroke diesel crew cab short bed trucks. The 50-gallon replacement tank is perfect for F-150 Power Stroke owners who want to maximize their fuel capacity and driving range without sacrificing truck bed space. Crafted from ReliaSteel, 12-gauge U.S. high-yield aluminized steel, and includes internal baffles for strength and reduced fuel slosh. Installation is easy: drop the plastic stock fuel tank, replace it with the larger steel fuel tank in the same location, fill up and hit the open road. Transfer Flow has more than 300 qualified installers throughout the U.S. and Canada who are ready to install your new tank and get your adventure started.
All Transfer Flow fuel tank systems ship complete with every component needed for installation and are covered by a 6-year, unlimited mileage warranty. The F-150 diesel replacement tank is powder coated for a durable black finish with the optional upgrade to add a spray-on textured coat for extra durability.
- Recommended for drivers who want to maximize their fuel capacity and driving range without sacrificing truck bed space
- Tank sits above the differential: no skid plate needed
- Fits in the same space as stock fuel tank
- Fuel tank mounts inside the frame rail
- Built from 12-gauge ReliaSteel, high-yield U.S. aluminized steel, for durability and strength
- Comes with required straps and mounting hardware
- Powder coated for a durable satin black finish
- Baffled to prevent fuel sloshing
- 6-year, unlimited mile warranty
- Made in the USA
- Optional upgrade: Spray-on textured coat
Transfer Flow, the leading manufacturer of premier American-made fuel systems, engineers and manufactures aftermarket fuel tank systems and vehicle accessories in Chico, California. Transfer Flow fuel tanks are for every need, including high-capacity replacement tanks, in-bed auxiliary tanks, refueling tanks, and fuel tank tool box combination systems.