This is a Build I, 2008 6.4L. It sits 6 inches in the air with a four-link Rough Country lift that is powder-coated white to match the truck. It’s got:
- 22X14 American Force Rebel SS8 wheels
- 37X13.50R22 Fuel MT Gripper tires
- a total rebuild on the motor with Deliped pistons, with fuel bowl work and ceramic-coated with updated pistons from Rudy's Diesel
- bigger valve springs
- push rods
- head studs
- head work
- 30 percent over injector nozzles from Rudy's
- HTT low pressure turbo
- powder-coated everything under the hood
- AirDog 165 for fuel delivery
The truck will make around 650hp or so. When I rebuilt it, I had 1000hp dreams but came to reality that all I really wanted was a good daily driver that can tow whatever I put behind it and not have problems. In the future, I’d like to do a full build transmission and also take the truck two more inches in the air with a set of traction bars. I’m also going to powder coat both the front and rear axles.
WANT TO SEE YOUR TRUCK FEATURED IN THE MAGAZINE? GO HERE!