Common leveling and lift kits pull the trackbar out of position, affecting ride and steering quality, as well as axle position with respect to the body and frame. BD Diesel has designed a new track bar bracket, that relocates the pivot point 2 inches lower down. This offsets the lift kit and brings the trackbar assembly down into the factory position. This fixes common steering and tracking issues, bringing the axle back into position. The BD bracket is designed with High Strength; heat-treated cast iron, to provide a strong reliable upgrade.
- Can be combined with BD trackbar for larger lift kits
- Cast iron design is superior to fabricated design on market
- Lowers track bar mounting point by 2”
- High strength cast iron with ADI heat treat process for maximum strength
- Corrects steering geometry on lifted vehicles
- Ideal for 2” or 2.5” levelling kit