Stabilus Lift Supports make opening hoods, hatches, tailgates, and trunks safer and easier. By gently closing these components, Lift Supports greatly reduce slamming and wear on your truck. Stabilus offers many different types of Lift Supports for a variety of applications.
Hood and Hatch Lift Supports
You know it when your hood or hatch supports are shot. They’ll keep closing when you’re trying to put something in your car or working under the hood. Stabilus has you covered with high-quality replacement Hood Lift Supports and Hatch Lift Supports that will put an end to these problems.
• Engineered for specific vehicle applications
• Easy lifting with reduced closing effort
• Consistent opening and closing force
• 50,000 cycle life expectancy
• Rust-resistant piston rod
• Made from machined steel and protected with a black oxide coating
• Easy installation—no special tools required
Universal Lift Supports
Stabilus Universal Lift Supports are perfect for replacing a factory hood prop, or to hold open hoods, trunks, tonneau covers, or other panels. Summit Racing carries more than a dozen models with various extended and collapsed lengths to fit virtually any application you can dream up. The Lift Supports have patented labyrinth-style pistons for smooth operation and dynamic damping speed control for safety and long life. Easy to install with no special tools required, the Lift Supports are built to OEM specifications to ensure proper function.