Home work projects are becoming increasingly more popular, especially during the pandemic. Summit Racing Equipment is here to help with those projects just a little easier.
WeldTables CertiFlat Heavy-Duty Pro Top Kits are used by dozens of OEM manufacturers across
the USA and Canada because they are so precise and durable. They’re manufactured with
special tab-and-slot webbing on the bottom to ensure they are put together flat and stay that
way for life.
All Heavy-Duty Pro Top Kits feature:
- Tough 3/16-inch Hot-Rolled Pickled Oil (HRPO) mild steel plate construction
- Stiffening ribs for a guaranteed flat surface
- CNC laser-cut components for accurate fitment
- Proprietary “Heat Control Design” to eliminate warping during assembly
- Maximum of +/- .003-inch dimensional accuracy on all included parts
- 16mm holes on 2-inch centers work with Strong and other brand welding tools
- Guaranteed to be within +/- .015-inch when assembled according to the instructions
While you're at it, grab a WeldTables Heavy-Duty Leg Kit. They tab-and-slot together just like the
Pro Tops for maximum dimensional accuracy, eliminating the dreaded “squaring the box” step
during assembly that typically produces an uneven product. The legs are CNC-laser cut from
3/16-inch thick, 1 ½-inch square tubing. They ride on four 3-inch diameter locking swivel casters with non-
marking wheels that can support up to 300 lbs. each.