Diesel Engine Runaway happens when external hydrocarbons get drawn into the engine; they can cause overspeeding and catastrophic engine failure. BD's Electronic Positive Air Shutdown (E-PAS) controls the electronic throttle body in the intake manifold found on most late model diesels by closing it to shut off the air supply in emergency situations. The E-PAS can be easily installed in less than 1.5 hours with your factory plug-in connectors and premade wiring harnesses. It also automatically resets itself after shutdown.
- Over speed shut down control utilizing Intake Air control valve
- Can be installed in less than 1.5 hours
- Factory plug in connections and wiring harness
- Save 3 hours installation labor over mechanical systems
- Does not set ECM Trouble codes
- Automatically resets after shut down
- Only the switch needs a tool to install
- Easily removed for truck lease returns
For more information, call 800-887-5030 or visit www.bddiesel.com.