These are Artec Industries' Knuckle Full Hydro Weld On High Steer Arms for the 2005 and newer Ford Super Duty trucks, designed to help eliminate problems incurred from swap steering. Sold in pairs, these arms are fully fabricated for the best steering geometry and clearances; additionally, they're designed for optimal alignment of tie rod and hydraulic steering ram, providing maximum strength and longevity.
Additional features include:
- Best used with Artec's new Superduty 60 Full Hydro Ram Mount.
- Included Knuckle Bolts and tapered spacers for tight fit and increased strength
- Welds directly to factory knuckles (2005 and up SuperDuty)
- 3/4-inch bolt holes for uncompromising steering strength
- Precision Laser Cut from 1/4-inch steel and CNC Bent for accurate fitment
For more information, call 855-278-3299 or click here.
Photo credited to ArtecIndustries.com