I bought my Ram brand-new with a goal of building a truck that turns heads and hits 800 hp. I've exceeded my expectations already and I'm not stopping!
This Ram 2500 has built a reputation and a name in such a short period of time. I call it Diggin' Money, which originated from the heavy equipment operating I do for a living.
Modifications to the exterior include
- Reverse leveled
- Molded roll pan
- 305/50/20 Nitto 420s
- 20x12 Chrome Fuel Cranks
- Caltrac traction bars
- Access bed cover
As for the engine
- PPEI EFI Live CSP5 switch
- Valair Street Triple clutch
- ATS Dual CP3 kit
- Glacier Diesel intake horn
- Fleece Performance 100 % over nozzles
- ARP 625 head studs
- Hamilton Extreme Duty Pushrods
- Hamilton 103# Valve Springs
- Fleece Performance 2nd Gen Swap w/ Steed Speed Manifold
- 5-inch turbo back exhaust
- 7-inch rolled edge tip
Future plans include built 6.7 block internals, port and polished head work, Hamilton cam and supporting mods for 1000+ horsepower!
Check out the TRUCKS NEXT DOOR section here!