Another build from Alligator Performance is this 2010 Dodge 6.7L Cummins 3500 Mega Cab Laramie. The truck was used to transport the Duramax down to Las Vegas, Nev. for a race, but it's just as impressive at the truck getting the ride.
The 8-inch BDS Long Travel Lift combined with 37x13.50x22 Toyo MT's on 22-inch BMF Novakane wheels in Deathmetal Black help give this truck its own distinctive look.
It not only looks like a performance beast, but gets the job done as well.
With some key upgrades from H&S Performance, Pacific Performance Engineering, as well as some other top aftermarket experts, this Dodge owns the road.
- PPE Rear Diff Cover
- T-Rex Tech Traction Bars
- T-Rex Tech Steering Box Brace
- H&S Mini Maxx Tuner
- H&S Transmission Tuning
- H&S EGR Cooler Delete
- H&S Intake Elbow with Boost Tube
- Industrial Injection Towing Twins
- Industrial Injection wastegate kit
- Flo~Pro 4-inch Stainless Turbo Back Exhaust
- MBRP 6" Black Mega Tip
- AirDog II 165
- Hellman Sump
- Roll-N-Lock Bed Cover
- Turbo Liner Bed Liner
- DrawTite Goose Neck Hitch
- 8-inch BDS Long Travel Lift
- 37x13.50x22 Toyo MT's
- 22-inch BMF Novakane Wheels in Deathmetal Black