This is my 2002 Ford F250 7.3L turbo diesel V8 with a 4-speed automatic transmission.
- Buds Customs steel winch bar with a 13000-pound winch and 43-inch light bar
- In-house fabrication 5-inch custom stainless snorkel and airbox
- roof-mounted 50-inch light bar
- Skyjacker 6-inch lift kit and 6-8-inch Fox shocks
- 37-inch Mickey Thompson Claws on 17x9-inch XD rims
- Xro custom-made sliders
- a 4-inch stainless dump pipe into a 5-inch straight-through exhaust into twin 5-inch stacks built into the headboard of the tray
- TS 6-position chip (up to 140hp gain)
- rear ARB air locker
- Endless air system with 5L air tank
- ARB roof console with UHF
- ball bearing Garret turbo upgrade (currently pushing 30psi)
- GPS head unit and full sound system upgrade
The truck was bought as a daily driver but since then has been retired to a beach and bush truck with occasional touring. I often hear on tracks that the truck’s too big, but I find the size on tracks helps me not get caught in everyone else’s ruts!
WANT TO SEE YOUR TRUCK FEATURED IN THE MAGAZINE? GO HERE!