If you’ve been chomping at the bit to do some upgrading to your 2017 Ford Super Duty, then ICON Vehicle Dynamics has something you should check out. They have released a 4.5-inch suspension lineup for F250/F350 trucks that features a 50% increase in front wheel travel and allow for the fitment of tires up to 37 inches.
The systems are designed around their dual rate coil springs, which balance the scale between on-road comfort and off-road performance. The 2.0 Aluminum Series front and rear shocks are valved specifically for the rigidity of the 2017 Super Duty chassis. Also available is the new ICON track bar, which has a heavy-duty OE replacement ball joint a high-end FK rod end bearing.
Stage 1 Kit Pictured
The ICON 4-link kit (featured in the Stage 4 and 5 systems) frees up the front end by eliminating suspension bind and maintains positive caster throughout the range of travel. All of this adds up to unparalleled handling for your vehicle. For more information, call 951-689-4266 or visit www.iconvehicledynamics.com.
- Fits 2017-UP F250 / F350 4WD applications
- Approximately 50% increased front wheel travel over stock
- ICON-engineered dual rate coil springs deliver exceptional vehicle control over varying terrain
- Radius arm drop brackets correct geometry and caster for optimal alignment specs
- 4-link system eliminates binding during articulation and maintains positive caster through the entire range of travel
- ICON shocks feature vehicle specific tune for superior performance and ride quality
- Shocks are fully rebuildable and revalvable
- Corrosion resistant anodized shock body with 5/8″ shaft (2.0 Aluminum Series shocks)
- Corrosion resistant CAD plated shock body with 7/8″ shaft (2.5 Series shocks)
- FK Rod End bearings provide extended longevity and minimal deflection
- ICON CDC Valve allows quick and easy end user compression adjustability
- Lifetime guarantee against coil spring breakage or sag
- Lifetime guarantee against ICON fabricated component breakage or manufacturer defect
- Made in the USA