At the 2016 SEMA Show today, NFL Network announced the debut of a brand-new reality show, called "Tackle My Ride." If that name conjures comparisons to "Pimp My Ride," get outta here, because this is a far different beast than that. Instead of making ridiculous caricatures of people's cars, the show aims to give back to the communities of popular NFL teams by enhancing the vehicles of the people who are trying make a difference in their hometowns. The series will be hosted by former Pro Bowl linebacker and Super Bowl champion LaMarr Woodley and Demented Customs founder and master car builder James Torrez and will debut on November 15th at 8:00 PM EST on NFL Network and will run for a total of six episodes in its first season. Each 30-minute episode will follow the story of one super fan in a different NFL team's city and follow the build from beginning to end. While that's only a fraction of the teams in the league, Michael Mandt, executive producer of original content for NFL Network, said that the goal is to expand in later seasons to eventually include every team. The current schedule is as follows:
- November 15 – featuring the Cleveland Browns and cornerback Joe Haden
- November 15 – featuring the Seattle Seahawks and defensive end Cliff Avril
- November 22 – featuring the Minnesota Vikings and tight end Kyle Rudolph
- November 29 – featuring the New York Giants and defensive end Jason Pierre-Paul
- December 6 – featuring the New Orleans Saints and defensive tackle John Jenkins
- December 13 – featuring the Dallas Cowboys and cornerback Brandon Carr
If you love football and custom builds, this is one show you won't want to miss.